Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Stephen and His Trains


As you can see from the picture, Stephen DESPERATELY needs more trains! Yeah right! I counted around 35 this morning when we lined them up! Unbelieveable! He is all about Thomas right now. I thought this obession would eventually phase out, but it has only gotten worse. And the crazy thing is, neither Jeremy nor I encouraged it! We sure have been educated, though. I'm almost positive I could tell you the name of just about any train included with Thomas and Friends. And to think that less than a year ago, I only knew about Thomas! There's this whole crazy train world! It's really interesting! Anyways, just wanted to post this picture to show how well Stephen is doing. His eyes still look pretty scary, but he's playing like any normal little boy. Thank you for all the encouraging comments. You will never know how much it has meant. Thank you also for the prayers. I know they've made a difference!

7 comments:

  1. Choo Choo! It looks like Stephen is getting back on "track"! Ha Ha.

    Glad to hear more great updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute with the trains. I am glad he is doing so well. I loved watching him the night he got the trains in the nursery. He wanted to open them soo bad and it was really hard for me not to let him but I knew everyone else would be all over them. I hope your parents are having fun with their boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen reminds me of Eli and his train obsession at that age.We couldn't go anywhere without them. I too know ALL of Thomas and his friends by name(and so did Eli).Eli phased out of it I think around 4 so you may have another year of it. By then Caleb will start it up again:)I'll have to count our collection, but it looks like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank GOODNESS neither one of mine have been obsessed with anything...not yet anyway. Although it would have made it easier on shopping for them! It looks like he is so proud of his trains - the way he's lined them up. So glad to see him playing like a little boy and that everything is continueing to progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joshua LOVES Thomas. He got several between his birthday and Christmas, and every time we go to the library, we have to get a Thomas movie and several Thomas books. He is rarely seen now without a train in his hand. His current favorite is "Billy."

    ReplyDelete
  6. We miss Stephen and his trains. Tell him he can bring them all to our house. I hear you guys are coming Friday night. Look very forward to seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Logan went through the "Thomas" stage. Everything from videos, books, trains, train table, mats, comforter for his bed, wallpaper and a pillow bigger than me!! It was unbelievable!! But remember that he will grow out of it and at that time it is very sad. Enjoy this time!! Miss you guys and PLEASE give him a kiss from us and tell him Logan said hey!!

    ReplyDelete