Thursday, January 22, 2009

Looking forward to Pinehurst!

Next Friday I will turn 28! I can hardly believe it! Not that 28 is old, but my goodness, I'm not sure where the years have gone! To celebrate, my parents and grandparents have given me and Jeremy a night at any bed and breakfast of our choice. We have chosen the Magnolia Inn in Pinehurst. Jeremy and I spent a night at Pinehurst back in 2002, the year we were married. We loved it but have not been back since. Due to things being busy next Friday, Jeremy and I are taking our trip tomorrow. We are so excited! This is the first time in forever that we have been off as a couple! I can hardly wait! I'll post some pictures when we get back! I love being in love!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you will have a great time. What a great way to spend a birthday. RELAX RELAX RELAX. I know your mom is enjoying the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great present! Buddy and I have not had a "just the two of us" vacation since we got married in 2003. I'm already looking forward to the summer when my mom wants to keep Quinn for a few days! Enjoy this together-time. You guys deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany, have a great time and love is a wonderful thing given by God. It truly is great! We are off on our ski trip this evening so pray for us and we will be praying for you and Jeremy. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful time together!

    ReplyDelete