Friday, January 2, 2009

High School...10 Years Ago????

Where has the time gone? I just got home from my 10th high school reunion. It is unbelieveable for me to think that I graduated nearly 10 years ago. I don't feel much older.=) Time has truly flown. Tonight was nice. It was fun getting together with old friends. Some of them I had not seen since 1999. Our children played, and we were taken back to years gone by. I was especially proud to have Jeremy, Stephen, and Caleb with me. God has been especially good! As I look back on goals I set when I graduated, it is humbling to realize that God has already met all of them. His plans are SO perfect even though we are not. My devotions this morning were in Jeremiah 29:11-"I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." I am so grateful, especially tonight, that God's thoughts for me are perfect!

1 comment:

  1. That song Cherish the Moments says it all. Each day from God is such a gift. Time moves at such a fast pace. I know you treasure each moment and understand how precious time is. We miss you and pray for you that God will be with you through your journey. Love the boys for me.

    ReplyDelete