Friday, January 9, 2009

A Quick Update

This will be short. My main "job" right now is holding Stephen. He's still wobbly and doesn't like to be put down. The surgery was a success. We will know more in the coming days. Prayerfully the outcome will be as planned. We go for a follow-up on Monday morning. Stephen did great with everything. I actually got to go back into the operating room with him. I held him while they put the gas mask on his face. He fell right asleep in my arms, and they took him and placed him on the operating table. It was good being in there and knowing he was okay. When he woke up, however, he was not very happy. He has since stopped crying, but his eyes are very swollen and red. Thanks for your prayers. Pray that tonight Stephen will not be in too much pain.

3 comments:

  1. We have been praying for Stephen. I hope he had a good night last night.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! Stephen slept great last night. His eyes are swollen, but he acts pretty good. We miss you guys terribly! Tell Claire that Stephen said hello. Will you be at Homecoming? Hope so. We're coming in that day. Thanks again! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the good report. I love how God works such as He did with "Praise You In The Storm". I know how dear that song is to you guys. Wow! That was powerful.

    Ken & Claire will be at Homecoming, I will be at the beach for my family's annual Girl's Weekend. It always falls on the same weekend and I miss Homecoming every year. Pray for Ken as this will be his first time without me for more than a day with Claire. Rather pray for me as I will be worried!

    I gave Ms. Belinda your blog address and everyone in Kindermusik asks about you.

    Love you all so very much!

    ReplyDelete