Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Train Surprise!

...Not mad, just shocked still!=)





First off, I'm postponing my Disney post, because I tend to be a discouraged perfectionist when it comes to blogging, and I fear I won't do the post justice. Plus, I've got over 200 pictures and don't know where to start with choosing just the right ones to put on here.

So until I get adequate time to devote to that post, I'll skip ahead to the fun we had tonight on the Museum of Life and Science's Santa Train. A friend of ours (Thanks Melissa!!) gave us tickets, and we were super excited! We didn't tell the boys til we got there, which made things even more fun!

I will admit and agree with most other people I've talked to, that to us, the Santa Train probably isn't worth the expensive price they charge. It was fun, though, and something I'm happy we were able to share together as a family! The boys really enjoyed it with that sweet sparkle in their eyes!

PS-Can you find Jonathan in these pictures????????

No comments:

Post a Comment