Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Many Hats of Caleb!



Have I ever mentioned how free spirited Caleb is??? Oh my word! Back in the summer he went through a spell of wearing a bike helmet everywhere we went. I rarely noticed he had it on until I caught a stranger looking at us oddly! After many, many weeks of helmet-wear, I weaned Caleb off it by hiding it in the garage. He hasn't asked for it in months, and I finally know what our son looks like without it on!=)

Saturday night, though, Caleb had been playing upstairs and came down wearing a "new hat." It's a cotton conductor's hat that goes with a Thomas Halloween costume Stephen wore a couple years ago. We laughed hysterically when he came downstairs with it on, but then laughed even more when he fell asleep with it on that night in his crib!

Although he hasn't worn it any today, I'm wondering if it's his new "helmet!" I really don't know where he comes up with these things, but it sure makes us laugh!=)

...Complete with a chocolate face!

No comments:

Post a Comment