Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Disney Bound!!!!!

Before...

Now...

We’re only 3 days away from…Disney! We started our countdown at 100 days and thought December 3 would never come. After Family Worship on Friday night, we’ll load up the van (with my parents...my Grandma-who's never been and my brother and his wife are taking the train) and gear up for our 10+ hour drive to Disney. I must admit that I HATE driving to Florida and swore to myself I’d never do it again, but this time it was the most money-conscious option for our family. I’ve read lots of information online about survival strategies in case the boys don’t sleep but am praying for a somewhat peaceful trip.

As mentioned before, I’m an obsessive Disney planner. Yes, I buy the books, read the blogs, and now Jeremy loads the apps on his phone. I just can’t see spending that much money on a trip and not making the most of it, so we plan!

Every day is mapped out for our family while knowing that flexibility is a must with 3 little ones. Our first stop (Saturday morning around 7:00) will be for breakfast at the big McDonalds in Orlando. We then plan on being at Magic Kingdom at 8:30 (it opens at 9:00) and rushing to Dumbo with all the other crazies! We’ve got lunch with Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, etc. at 11:45 and will hopefully check into our room after that for some much needed rest.

I’ve copied one of our planned out days below just so you can get a good laugh at how seriously I take this!=) Unfortunately, the map portion of our plan wouldn't post, but you get the idea. Every day is mapped out just the same, so we know what we’re doing.

This will probably be my last post til we return since there still seems like so much to do. We can’t wait to see that sparkle in the boys’ eyes again! I’ll be sure to post pictures when we get back! Yay!!!!!

Saturday, December 4-Magic Kingdom

1-Entrance-Arrive 8:30
2-Ride Dumbo (24 people behind)
3-Ride Winnie the Pooh
4-Ride Peter Pan
5-Ride Cinderella’s Carousel
6-Ride It’s a Small World
7-Ride Snow White
8-See Pooh’s Playful Spot
9-Move It, Shake It Party-11:00
10-Crystal Palace-11:45 (401910426049)
11-Ride Buzz Lightyear
12-See Laugh Floor Comedy
13-Ride Tomorrowland Transit Authority
14-Check-in at resort (mile marker 4,5); Dinner off property
*Get party tickets (JUDL8653930)
(include Speedway, Teacups, Astro Orbiters before lunch if time)


Mickey Mouse Cupcakes!!!...Disney, Here We Come!

1 comment:

  1. If I ever get to go to Disney....I'll just let you plan my trip! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete