Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Brief Disney Recap!



Here it is...my Disney post! I could do multiple posts on our exciting trip the other week, and load over 200 pictures on here, but I will refrain. There are so many fun things we did and funny stories I would love to tell, but again, it would take entirely too long. I will say, though, that we had an amazing time, and it was a perfect Christmas present from my parents! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!

I also must say that our plans worked out very well! We did have to move at somewhat slower pace than usual because of having the 2 extremes of my nearly 80 year old Grandma, and our 3 month old little Jonathan! It was fun, though, all around, and I'll hit some of the highlights below...

My favorite memories were:
-Riding rides with Jeremy & Stephen at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party late one night
-Eating with the whole family at Rainforest Cafe
-Seeing how my Grandma was so amazed at everything Disney and getting her on some roller coasters...she'd never done anything like this before
-Laughing at how stunned Mama was when she got off Test Track (it's really not that bad!)
-Seeing all the beautiful Christmas decorations (my favorite was the light show at Hollywood Studios)
-Watching the boys play in the nightly "snowfall" in the small town of Celebration, Florida
-And so much more........

I also enjoyed the ride back home with the boys. I know that sounds crazy, but I had so many surprise toys and fun things in the car to do that it became another memory for us. I realize that this is just a season and before I know it, they'll be driving and not wanting to ride with Mom and Dad anymore! Those 9 hours ended up more precious than I could have planned for.

We had a great trip! It's always good to be home but truly, there's no place more magical than Disney!







No comments:

Post a Comment