Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is normal for me!

Yes, I'm usually a once every month or 2 blogger. No excuses...it's the way I roll!=) As I lay here on the bed right now with a hugely bandaged knee, I can think of no good excuse for me not to blog. Yesterday I had a screw out of my knee and have not left this bed since last night. Besides, I can't walk on my own, so there's nowhere else to go!=) That being said, here's what we've been up to lately:

Parent Commissioning for Jonathan was last Saturday. We enjoyed having brunch with our families, and I especially loved that the Summit Kids' staff took care of everything, so Jeremy could sit with our family!
















Stephen's end of the year soccer party
was at Chick-fil-a this year! He had a great time with all his friends, and Caleb loved the cow!=)











Jonathan is really growing up. I can hardly believe he's 11 weeks old. He's such a happy baby and sleeps between 8-10 hours each night. The boys are adjusting, and Stephen is a huge help. He takes pride in helping me by feeding Jonathan and holding him when I need an extra hand. I'm so overwhelmed by love for these little boys!






We have done so many fall (Halloween/Thanksgiving) crafts I can barely keep up with all the pictures. The boys love this kind of thing, and Jeremy often gets a laugh out of what we come up with!=) The other night Jeremy even got involved by roasting marshmallows on the grill! You'll also see how Stephen works so hard on his crafts while Caleb is totally free-spirited. The best example is the picture of Stephen's cute "apple turkey," and Caleb eating his apple with toothpicks all in it (he took the "turkey pieces" off).

















Caleb also had his second birthday complete with a trip to the Pumpkin Patch and also to the zoo. It was so nice having our families together for some fun!













...And there's so much more I should put but the Tylenol Codeine is calling me to sleep!=)


1 comment:

  1. Glad to see a fun update. I loved seeing your crafts and then I noticed in the soccer party pictures that a certain little boy is STANDING ON THE CHAIR. I have so much work to do.

    ReplyDelete