Thursday, September 23, 2010

Meticulous Caleb!

While Caleb is my carefree child, he can also be very meticulous. It's hard for my boys not to be like this when they're with their OCD mother every day!=) You'll see what I mean in the pictures below!

On Wednesdays, we go to Kindermusik at a preschool down the road from us. Caleb attends from 10:30-11:15. Afterwards, we all eat a picnic lunch outside on the school's playground. From 12:00-1:00 Stephen attends Kindermusik by himself while Caleb and I play outside or read books (Jonathan chills in his carrier). This week, Caleb was obsessed with the dump trucks and tractors. He was so proud of how he'd lined them all up!

I love this hour with my "baby Caleb." It's hard to see him as an older brother now and not my youngest. Time really does fly!=)



2 comments:

  1. I think that sounds like a great day with your boys! I bet it's a lot of fun and that he also treasures this time with you.

    Oh...and OCD Caleb is a lot like OCD Brenden...he LOVES to line up his cars/people/toys/etc. He has always done this since he was a baby...now if I could just teach him how to obsessively clean! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our fun, loving and silly little Caleb! Love this little guy so much! Always puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete