Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Singin' In The Rain






Today we all have an extra reason to sing in the rain!...I got my knee brace off and for the first time in 3 years can walk without the fear of pain! Yay!!!!! The Dr. told us this afternoon that they tried more than 5 "screwdrivers" to take the screw out of my knee last Monday. He said they thought they had run out of options and didn't know what to do til one finally fit in the screw head perfectly! He (and I) were excited!

So when I got home, it started to rain a little, and we took advantage of it. The boys and I grabbed our umbrellas for a little wet fun! Stephen and I even played a little soccer! Can I say Yay!!!!! again for another sweet closure!!=)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! I am sure that is an amazing feeling! Can't wait to hear soccer stories from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart swelled and my eyes filled with tears as I watched my baby girl smiling and playing with her boys! So many memories!

    ReplyDelete