Friday, July 10, 2009

My Realtor Hat...

The past few days have been crazy to say the least. We pray and pray for God to do something and then are shocked when He actually answers. First off, before anyone assumes, we have not sold our house. We have, however, found some people who are eager to rent it. Here's how it's gone: I posted our home for rent on Craigslist the first of the week. Since then, Joe and Judy (God bless their willing hearts!) have shown it at least 5 times! We have 2 couples who presently want it: one to rent and one to rent to own. We are working through all the details while they are filling out potential paperwork. I have literally spent hours (and yes, that's against what I believe) on this computer e-mailing people back and forth and so on. I take off my Mommy hat while the boys are napping and slip on the Realtor hat I didn't know I owned!=) We are excited but cautious about this. Our ultimate goal is to sale, but we know God has other plans for right now. We want to be wise and follow Him. Please keep us (and those interested) in your prayers. I'll keep you posted!



One day while I was "working," I noticed precious Caleb. He had fallen asleep in the living room floor! I put him in his bed where he completed his nap! What a sweetie!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment