Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cows!=)

Yes, we officially humbled ourselves to the state of cows for some free Chic-fil-a on Friday! Stephen thought it was the greatest thing in the world!=) He helped cut out the dots and was so excited to put them on. We got so much chicken that night that I've bagged some up for lunches this week. Great times!=)




On Saturday, Stephen had his second t-ball practice, and they took team pictures. When we got in the car to leave, he said, "Did you hear the coach tell the other team to back up when it was my turn to bat?" And yes, we had heard him!=) So glad that Stephen did, though. He was admittedly proud of himself!




We spent Saturday at my parents' house where we cooked out and had homemade banana icecream. Yum!=) Jeremy played golf in the afternoon, and we headed back to Raleigh. Today's been busy (but great) with church. Things are still going well with renting our house. We've got 3 good prospects and will make a final decision this week. I'll keep everyone posted but pray that we have wisdom.

As far as my continuing (and lifelong) spiritual journey, I've been reading through the book of Genesis. It has been awesome as I have followed the personal journeys of several Old Testament women. I'll definitely blog about this once I finish the book. Good stuff!=)

2 comments:

  1. I can just hear Stephen now. I am glad he heard that comment. Nothing for a guy like a ego booster. He is such a jock.

    Praying with you about your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Stephen, Miss Angie said to "Swing Away!" I can't believe he is playing t-ball already!

    ReplyDelete