Monday, August 3, 2009

Beach Times!

Do things feel totally out of control for anyone else besides me when you return home from a trip with kids? Unbelieveable! I feel like I am doing nothing but playing catch-up! Was it worth it, though? Of course!!! I'll let the pictures do the explaining!

We had lunch and spent Sunday afternoon at downtown Wilmington. There were so many great spots to take pictures. "Kissing pictures" are the best!


I sure do love my hubby!=)


Stephen grinning after he "climbed" a wall.


Stephen and Caleb doing what they do!=)


Caleb posing!


We spent Friday on the beach. We were trying to take a cute picture of the boys, and Stephen dropped a bunch of wet sand on Caleb's head. This kind of stuff happens all the time!


Our family at the beach (We were ready to head back and get cleaned up. The feeling of sand is so yucky to me!)


Stephen and Caleb sharing (for the moment) some sandbuckets.


Stephen made a new friend on the beach!=)


Caleb spent most of his time playing in the sand. He was literally covered before we left. You'll notice the homemade bandage on his toe. He has this crazy sore from crawling, and normal bandaids just won't cut it.


Yes, it is what it looks like, Stephen had to pee-pee in the water!=)


He must have ran a hundred circles when we first got there!


Stephen loves the beach way more than his Mommy and Daddy. The wet sand doesn't seem to bother him.


This is the view I had when staying with the UG girls on Thursday night. It was so much fun! The sessions went great, and I loved laughing it up with everyone like old times. I love and miss these girls so much!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had such a great time. It looks like a lot of fun. I too hate the sand but what you have to do for your grandchildren. I will endure it and I even get IN the ocean with her. Always, Always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a good time and are so thankful you came with us!:) Make plans to come next year too:) Hope to see you soon again!

    ReplyDelete