Monday, January 3, 2011

Learning At Home



First off, I would not consider myself "homeschooling" Stephen just yet. True, we do "school type things" at least 3 times a week for around an hour or so. I've already learned that my little man bores easily and is a very kinesthetic learning. We do everything from throwing footballs at numbers taped on the wall to hide and seek with Dolche words we're working to memorize.

All of that said, though, we're taking things easy this year realizing that next year is the big K-5, and then I'll have some decisions to make!

Anyhoo, today we finished out our morning time by doing some writing in front of the fireplace. Both Jonathan and Caleb were still asleep, so we had a quiet house to ourselves. We even had some Pandora Classical music playing in the background.

These moments are the ones I cherish with Stephen. I sure love that little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment