Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cramming In!



This morning we had to leave, and I knew it was time for Jonathan to eat. So, what should I do??? Make Stephen and Caleb be even later for the playdate that they were so excited about? Listen to Jonathan scream the whole 20+ minutes there? Neither!!

Instead, I moved Jonathan's carseat to the back of the van between Stephen and Caleb. I fixed a bottle and put it in Stephen's cup holder. And on the way to our playdate, Stephen fed Jonathan, and everyone was happy!

The boys were super excited that Jonathan was back there! In fact, after noticing the 2 empty captain's chairs, Stephen asked me if I was gonna have another baby! Ha!=) I have joked with Jeremy about wanting to fill our entire 7 passenger van up (counting the 2 of us of course!). I guess we'll see...but don't get your hopes up!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment