Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Week Out Baby Update!

Today I went back to the Dr. for a check-up. These weekly appointments can get a little monotonous but at this point, it's always exciting to see if I've progressed any. Today was not one of those days! Last week I was dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced...today...the exact same! Yep, the 0 contractions I've pretty much felt this past week have led to 0 progress! Honestly, I feel great; almost like I'm back in the 2nd trimester. Who knows when this baby will come!

The Dr. said they will only let me go 10 days over my due date before they induce. With Stephen being 3 weeks early and Caleb 4 days late, I really don't know what to expect. Yep, it could be today, but it could also be another 2 weeks or more if I go way over! Bottom line, we'll have a baby by September 6!

I'll keep everyone posted on how things are going. I'm just grateful to be feeling good and am enjoying these last little kicks and punches before he or she arrives. And speaking of "he or she," the heart rate was back up a little, so a girl is totally not out of the picture! Nah...I'm counting on boy # 3!=) I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried eggplant parmesan? I never did, but I heard it helps. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you do have to go all the way to September 6th, that day is "Labor" day, so it would be fitting....ha ha. That baby will get here on the exact day the Lord sees fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete