Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Caleb Post!

Stephen is not really into pictures lately, so I've used my photo-ops to catch some cuteness from Caleb! Stephen is into taking pictures but not really being in them. He's seriously becoming a big boy, and it makes me a little sad. Caleb, though, is still his silly, little self. I can hardly believe he'll be 2 in a couple months and in just a few days officially not the "baby" anymore (BTW-I'm at a 1 and 50% effaced...anytime now!). How quickly time flies!

So, this post is a strictly "Caleb Post." He's my silly little man who is totally different from Stephen. Stephen tends to be more serious while Caleb doesn't know what the word means. Caleb is totally carefree and as a result, very tough! He and Stephen have become the best of playmates lately (yes, they still fight, though), and I love seeing them interact with each other. Enjoy some Caleb pics!=)

Caleb reading to Lady!


At a playgroup, Caleb enjoyed a little time "driving" the firetruck that was there!

Caleb loves to swing!


Last but not least, this is a picture of Caleb dumping applesauce on his head the other day at lunch! What could I do but laugh???=)

2 comments: