Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Countdown Has Begun...But Not To A Baby!

Nope, still no sign of baby #3 showing up, but that's okay!=) What can I do about it anyways? So, our family has started another countdown...Disney!!!!

Heading to Florida has become a yearly tradition for us. We usually go with Jeremy's family or, like 2009, just the 4 of us go. This year, we're taking a trip with my family, and I'm super excited! My parents haven't been since I was in the 7th grade, and my Grandma has never been! It's sure to be a blast!

I know, I know...there are those who wait for their kids to get older before paying this money and taking the trip. I understand, but honestly, kids or no kids, babies or teenagers, Jeremy and I both love it enough to go every year regardless! We are Disney people, and I pride myself in always getting amazing deals. I'm a Disney junkie!=) Plus, seeing the look on our kids' faces, no matter how young they are, is a memory I wouldn't trade for the world even if they don't remember a moment of it! It's totally worth it to us!

So, yes, the countdown has begun again with our wall calendar. The boys pull off a different number each day. We leave December 4th (our first trip around Christmas). We started out 100 days out and are slowly making our way to 1! I've already got the itch and can see the sparkle in the boys' eyes when they look at the countdown every morning! Yay!=)

2 comments:

  1. So excited for y'all, Tiffany. What a fun countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting but wish we were going again...can't wait to see all of the pics!

    ReplyDelete