Monday, March 8, 2010

Forever!!!

Yes, it's been forever since I've blogged, and here's my excuse...NOTHING! Seriously, I have been busy (like everyone), but I have no great reason for why it's been about 2 weeks since I've last blogged. A brief catch-up would be...

Stephen and Caleb have been their normal, silly selves. Caleb has started to (finally) enjoy reading and is picking up a new word (or sound) almost daily. Stephen has been playing with his Thomas trains again more recently and is gearing up to start spring soccer this week. We love that it's getting warmer!

The "new baby" is growing, and I'm officially 15 weeks. We had an ultrasound a week ago, but it was, of course, too early to find out if this little one will be a girl or boy. We go March 26th for another ultrasound and will hopefully find out then. As of last week, I'm finally able to feel this baby moving. It is such an amazing thing! I've avoided maternity clothes as of now but know the inevitable will be here soon!=)

This past weekend I completed Basic Leader Training with Weight Watchers. I can finally start leading a group of my own and am excited about the doors the Lord opens. This should be another tremendous way to help people, which is what I love (and very flexible!).

I'll post some pictures as I know they are much more interesting than what I write!=) Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Joy is clueless when it comes to playing catch!


Enjoying the sunshine (and dogs) a little!


Sweet Caleb!


A homemade pizza we made (and trust me, this wasn't Weight Watchers!)


Kisses for everyone!


My crazy boys!


Getting ready to leave for church


Our new baby...It's a picture of a picture which makes it more blurry. You can see the baby's head on your right and little body on your left.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for being busy and happy! I love the pictures! Your boys look like they are always having a blast! You're such a good Mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do well at keeping my blog updated either but at least we try..right? Love the pictures of the boys:) They are growing up. Looking forward to seeing the next little Pollard..he or she...Miss all of you and hope to see you again soon! Good job on the WW..I'm failing miserably!

    ReplyDelete