Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Triangle Kids Camp




Like last year, Stephen and I were blessed to go with Jeremy and lots of kids/leaders from the Summit to camp for a few days. I LOVE this time! Camp was great this year, and it's always fun to interact with the kids. Some of them, honestly, I think I see once a year...at camp. It's crazy! The leaders were awesome this year, and Jeremy (and the Summit) is so blessed to have them serving our families.

The best part of camp for me, though, is the time I get with Stephen. Caleb and Jonathan stay with my parents (I missed them terribly), but Stephen gets to go with the big kids. He stays in a room with me and Jeremy, and he and I hang out constantly. We even sleep in a single bed together! I know he'll be old enough to actually go to camp soon, and I'll miss this time special time we share. It was a fun week for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment