Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some More Pics of the Little Guy!

I snagged some of my Mom's pictures off facebook tonight to put on my blog! Jonathan is 10 days old now and really growing. It's amazing how much they change in so short a period of time. He's still eating about every 3 or 3 and a half hours. At night, though, he takes his bottle and goes right back to sleep. I'm usually only up maybe 20 minutes or so at a time. We're "loosely" doing Babywise like we did with Stephen and Caleb. They're both great sleepers, and I credit the ideas in the book for most of that. Admittedly, I feel like Jonathan is being a little more spoiled by me, though. I'm not completely sure why. Anyhoo, we're all doing great...just adjusting to life outnumbered by our kids! Love it!=)













No comments:

Post a Comment