Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Boring Post to Follow up my Last!!!

Seriously, nothing exciting has been going on around here.=) I say "exciting" loosely as there is never a dull moment with Stephen and Caleb around! Thanks for all the sweet comments everyone made about my last post. I was very encouraged. Next week we go for our first ultrasound. Admittedly, I'm always hesistant about being pregnant (and sharing it with others, whether you believe that or not!) until the first 12 weeks or so are done. Hearing the heartbeat next week is also something I'll be anxious about until it comes. Regardless, God has a plan, and I know His ways are perfect (regardless how much I worry!).

So, really, things have been pretty normal around here. Both the boys have been a little sick, but nothing that we can't handle. I've started taking a pill each day for morning sickness (that lasts the entire day for some reason). It has really made a difference. I must have gone nearly 5 days without eating until I got that medicine. Praise the Lord for modern technology!

This weekend we're planning on heading to Winston for a few days. We're aching to spend some time with the Canter family, as their nephew went to be with the Lord earlier in the week. We're also planning on being at UG's Homecoming. I can't wait to see everyone!

Well, I guess I'll post some RANDOM pictures. At least that way it was worth your while reading this!=) Thanks again for your support with the new baby. I'll keep everyone up to date!

Silly, LITTLE Stephen!


A rainbow we saw when we finally got home in 2007!


Who are those studs with those injured younguns???? Time flies!


I told you they were random pictures!=)

3 comments:

  1. I love reading you Not so "boring" posts. It makes me feel like a part of you guys is still right here with us. We miss you. The pictures were great. It reminded me of the need of prayer every moment in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you're feeling better and I can't wait to hear about your first appointment next week! I am praying for you and the baby...hope you feel it! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..it made me realize how fast time flies! Love the pictures and it was great seeing you at homecoming at UGCS. Praying for you and the baby:) love ya. Angie

    ReplyDelete