Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Beach Trip!

Last week we took a family trip to the beach. It was wonderful having several days with just the 5 of us. I admit, though, that it wasn't relaxing by any means. Did I expect it to be with 3 little boys? Not really, but it was lots of fun. I keep telling myself that I'll miss these crazy "vacations" in the future when Jeremy and I are left looking at each other in an empty, quiet beach house.=) I'll explain the fun things we filled our week with below (oh, and I forgot my camera, so these pictures are courtesy of Jeremy's phone!):


Our family taking a picture of ourselves


Me and the boys at Southpoint


Stephen took this pic of me and Jeremy


The boys playing putt-putt


The aquarium at Fort Fisher (we went twice using our zoo membership to get in free!)


Candy store at Holden Beach


Riding the ferry over to the aquarium


Caleb "belly surfing"


Jonathan ate lots of sand (Gross)!


Stephen had so much fun (we especially enjoyed our day on the beach with Chad, Dawn, and their boys!)


Jonathan trying on hats (poor thing...we do whatever to him!)


Jeremy and Jonathan the day we stopped at the Battleship

No comments:

Post a Comment