Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Simple Valentine's Day!

Since Valentine's Day fell on a Sunday (and Jeremy leaves for church at 7:30 while the boys are usually still asleep), we decided to celebrate a day early. Stephen was excited to get some new playdough (my favorite for the boys to play with while I cook dinner and wait for Jeremy to get home), an adapter for the Wii remote (so he and Jeremy can now play the Sports Resort game against each other or together), a Kit-Kat (one of his favorites), and some random lollypops.

With it being cold and snowy on Saturday, Stephen and Jeremy took advantage of their new Wii toy! I'm not big on video games (and really don't want Stephen to become a bum), but this "Wii time" had become a special Daddy-Stephen time each night. Today Jeremy even created a "Stephen" character for Stephen to play with. He was so excited as we picked out his eye shape, hair color, etc!

Caleb, well, he mainly just got to "share" Stephen's playdough but also got some lollypops of his own. At one time I counted 5 in his little hands! I found them stuck to pillows, the floor, etc. all day!

On Saturday night, Jeremy had to be at church, so the boys and I decided to give the dogs a bath before taking theirs. It was so hilarious (and a lot of work)! The boys were excited to have Lady and Joy upstairs with them and not just gated in the kitchen. You can easily see how much they love them!=)

I guess that sums up our simple Valentine's Day. We did make Valentine's jello, but that's always somewhat of a bust. It was fun, though, so I can't complain! It's the little things that make the best memories!=)


The finished product (Lady at least)


In the bathing process


Our ugly jello=)





Playing outside last week during a "warm day"


Stephen and his Kit-Kat


Caleb and his suckers


Stephen and his playdough


Stephen opening up his new Wii remote

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany your boys remind me of my boys, just a couple years ago. They will be the BEST of friends!!! I love having boys! and I love watching them together

    ReplyDelete