Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb!

I can hardly believe that our little Caleb turned 1 last week! We had his birthday party on Halloween. It was a lot of fun, and I'm so thankful for everyone who was able to celebrate with us. We did a Winnie the Pooh theme, which is why Caleb was Winnie the Pooh for Halloween. He completely looked like a little girl and will probably hate us for this in the future! Regardless, he was cute, and we had a lot of fun!=)

The boys together...I love this picture!


Stephen's 3 and a half year old pictures


Caleb's one year old pictures


Caleb digging into some cake!


The finished product!=)

4 comments:

  1. Hard to believe Caleb and Olivia are 1! I enjoyed us being pregnant together. We miss all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures of both boys! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to believe that another year has gone by. Time is moving so quickly. I so enjoy your post. It is a way to keep you close. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete