Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Road to Emmaus


Last night at church the boys learned about the Road to Emmaus. This morning at church they got a reinforcement of the same lesson. So, as is our usual routine, this morning during breakfast, I went over it again with them! Stephen did a maze I had found online, and then the boys created a "road to Emmaus" out of icing, butterscotch chips, and a marshmallow! They also took some sneak bites of this sweet food for "breakfast dessert!" I then retold the story using the Toy Story aliens and Woody. Yes, I admit, Woody represented Jesus, but it was the best I could do! I wasn't trying to be irreverent, but it worked for the moment!=) I'm praying the boys are continuing to learn how much Jesus loves us! What an honor for Jeremy and I to partner with the Summit in the raising of our boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment