Friday, July 23, 2010

A quick baby update!

I have no pictures to post (or better yet, none I'm willing to post!), but I wanted to quickly update you on how things are going with number 3! We're only 5 weeks out now, and I'll start going to the Dr. weekly next week. It has flown by!

Yes, I'm hot, but so is everyone else. I haven't swollen any this pregnancy (yet!), which has been a huge blessing. Some of you know how huge I got with Caleb!=) The baby is still very active, and I'm carrying very high. I feel great, though, and have loved the "nesting feeling" more lately!

Stephen and Caleb are also starting to ask more and more questions. They both say the baby is a girl, but I'm trying to warn them that they may be disappointed!=) I seriously wonder how Stephen will do if it's another boy!

Jeremy and I are very excited to meet this new little person. It has been so much fun not finding out if it's a boy or girl! Who would have thought? Yes, it's been crazy not getting to plan but also very exciting! I can hardly imagine how it will feel when we actually find out! As far as "gut feeling," Jeremy has none, but I'm leaning towards boy! We'll soon find out!=)

The bag is packed (with both a boy outfit and girl outfit!), so we are ready! Jeremy knows how to get to Duke, and I've warned him he will probably have to get there quickly. I feel like this little one will come fast! We'll be sure to keep everyone posted (probably through facebook or twitter). Thanks for all your prayers as we count down the weeks! Baby #3 will be here soon!!!!

7 comments:

  1. how does jeremy feel about having his child delivered at duke??? ; )

    i am going to say a girl! even though they can't really tell by how you carry (even though they always say you can), i carried alex MUCH higher than tanner...we didn't know what she was going to be either! can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to meet him/her!!!! I am so excited I can barely stand it. I am also starting to get over being mad at you for not finding out the sex ahead of time. ;)

    So exciting and you need to post pics because you look great, Tiff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Andrea, Jeremy is not super thrilled about having this baby at Duke!=) I chose my Dr. when we had 0 intentions of ever getting pregnant again! Oops! And maybe the girl thing will have rubbed off on me! We'll see!=)

    Brooke, you're so sweet! Glad you're not mad anymore! I was praying it would pass!=) (Although I may still be a little mad at myself!) It's almost here, though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Tiff, Mama's prediction is a girl! But, you know how much we love your two little guys, so if another boy, we would be thrilled! I should post pics of you carrying your boys and you will see how great you look carrying this baby! I was concerned about you, but God has really blessed you! I love you and am waiting for that call! Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anxiously awaiting the news. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I so want it to be a girl. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm still doubting the girl thing but that would be great. can't wait to see the pics..either way. :D luv y'all.

    ReplyDelete