Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Daddys Do Best!

There are so many things that Daddys do best, especially when it comes to little boys. I may be okay at sports, tickling, etc, but Jeremy, well, in Stephen's eyes he's the expert! I love that my boys love their Daddy! We are so blessed!

One such thing that Daddy always does best is bubble baths! I'm very skimpy with the bubbles, but Jeremy doesn't hold anything back when he pours them in! The boys absolutely love it! They are usually so covered that I have to put them in the shower after they get out! You'll see what I mean by the pictures! Happy Father's Day, Jeremy!=)







6 comments:

  1. Now that's what I call a BUBBLE BATH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the picture of Caleb laughing at the bubbles on Stephen's head! Should be a bubble bath ad! Not only are you good at bubble baths, you are a wonderful Godly father. I thank you Jeremy for the way you and Tiffany are raising your boys. Love and proud of you. Happy Father's Day to a wonderful son-in-law. Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are adorable and I'm sure they love there bubble baths! They are growing up so fast:) We always enjoy seeing you guys when you come to Winston. Take Care and enjoy those boys! Love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute and it looks like so much fun! brenden would be very jealous if he saw all of that fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute boys! So adorable...love the all about Dad post :)
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete