Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our Little Soccer Player!

Jeremy and I are headed to Georgia on Wednesday for a Children's Ministry Conference. We won't be back til Saturday, so I thought I'd snag this chance to do a quick blog. I'm excited about spending a few days with Jeremy but will admittedly miss our boys like crazy. We're hardly ever away from them for more than a day or two at a time. I know they'll have as much fun as we will, though, since they're spending the time with their grandparents!

Stephen had picture day at his soccer game yesterday. The kids (in spite of their neon uniforms!) are so cute! Below are some candids I took while we wait for the "expensive ones" to come back!=)










3 comments:

  1. Those shirts are B-R-I-G-H-T!!!! Looks like he enjoys soccer, no matter what color he wears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Proud! Looks like a deep conversation going on with him and James! Love this little guy and his family! Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those uniforms are NEON! Stephen looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete