Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It has been forever long since I've last blogged. In fact, my last post was at Thanksgiving, and here it is, Christmas Eve Eve! Unbelieveable!!! Of course, we've been busy with the holidays and all, but 2 weeks ago my Paw-Paw became very sick, so most of my free time has been spent at the hospital. He could go at anytime, and I will keep everyone posted. There is so much I could write about him, but I will save for a later time.

Right now I'm at my parent's house. We're doing Christmas here tomorrow morning, and then we'll head back to Durham. We'll wake up at our house on Christmas day and then head to Winston the day after. The boys are getting all kinds of cool things from us. Their big toy, though, is a huge inflatable bouncer that we can use indoors on cold days or outside when it gets warm. I think Stephen will love waking up on Christmas morning and finding his own bouncehouse sitting beside the tree!

Jeremy and I love to give gifts. We are more excited about the things we've gotten our family and friends than about the things we may be getting. I'll share more about the specifics later. The moment I start talking about what we bought others is when they'll read my blog and find out everything they're getting for Christmas!=)

Since I'm at my Mom's, I don't have access to all of my Christmas pictures. I'll post some of what she has on her computer, though. Our Christmas season has been so much fun! Merry Christmas and may we remember why God sent His precious Son to us.

Our 2 little Christmas Boys in some new pj's!

The sleigh ride we took in Brier Creek


Our family at Disney on Ice


Stephen and his completed Gingerbread House!


We made lots of chocolate suckers this year, and the boys loved eating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment